Now let’s get on with the facts, Chris is definitely someone you can call an interesting person and a world traveler. From Wall Street to the ring he has had a unique journey in the fight game.
1. I am rather superstitious. I’ve worn the same underwear (for 8 years) on fight night that I wore since I fought in Thailand in 2004 (won by KO). I recently threw them out because the elastic no longer worked.
2. I got drunk for the first time when I was 12 years old.
3. I grew up in the punk rock hardcore scene & used to sport a narrow punk rock Mohawk.
4. My mother threw me out of the house for sporting that Mohawk. So I lived with my father for awhile.
5. I’ve travelled to 49 different countries.
6. I went to Catholic High School & Grammar School, where I played the saxophone.
7. I used to work on Wall Street for 10 years, now I‘m in real estate development building towers in Manhattan.
8. I drank 150 beers at McSorley’s Ale House to celebrate the 150th Anniversary of the bar with 5 of my equally stupid friends.
9. I was captain of the track & field team at NYU, & held a couple of university records for 10 years.
10. I took circus class at NYU. So I know how to tight rope, juggle between two people, trapeze… you name it.